Speech Therapist (SLP) (Full-time or Part-time) - All locations
Physical Therapist (Part-time afternoons only) - All locations
Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Psychological Associate (LP or LPA) - All locations
Please send your cover letter and resume to Lonny Bernath at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your desired position is not currently available, we always accept resumes from qualified candidates to keep on file.
Working at PAT
Our Ideal Candidate is...
- Passionate about pediatrics.
- Eager to participate in and benefit from a mentoring relationship.
- Committed to be an evidence-based clinician.
- Enthusiastic about a child-led approach using play and intrinsic motivation.
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of professionals, age groups, cultures, families, and socioeconomic groups.
Why Choose Pediatric Advanced Therapy?
- Largest clinical therapy team in the Carolinas provides peer support and camaraderie
- Central clinic locations provide opportunity to meet and work with clinical leadership team, mentoring (if needed) and clinical growth
- Future career opportunities to treat in outpatient and school settings if desired
- Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees
* Pediatric Advanced Therapy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status in any of its activities or operations.